Friday, July 1, 2011

30 days of Lists: day 5

Do you know what the 30 days of lists is? Have you heard of it? No? Maybe? Yes? It's never too late to start. There's a whole blog about it and trust me, this will make you think about who you are and reflect on why YOU are YOU and no one else. I'm 5 days in and I love it already.

Day 5 is Weekend Goals:

Oh my...my weekend goals list is long as of late, but I will try to shrink it to something not quite as broad as 'pack more'. lol

1. Clean floors in living/dining/kitchen
2. pack pictures
3. pack corningware
4. pack (most) glassware/mugs
5. clean bathroom
6. pack extra bathroom toiletries/decorations

I'm hoping to get a lot more done then just these few things, but I need to keep it realistic.

What about you? Do you have good weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!