Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 days of Lists: day 5 Update

So this is what day 5 blog looked like:

Day 5 is Weekend Goals:

Oh my...my weekend goals list is long as of late, but I will try to shrink it to something not quite as broad as 'pack more'. lol

1. Clean floors in living/dining/kitchen
2. pack pictures
3. pack corningware
4. pack (most) glassware/mugs
5. clean bathroom
6. pack extra bathroom toiletries/decorations

I'm hoping to get a lot more done then just these few things, but I need to keep it realistic.



The best thing about blogging is the fact it keeps you accountable for your actions right? It's all in black and white, no throwing away list to make a new one (I do this all the time) just so I can cross stuff off I actually did....this is all about 'what I'm planning' v 'what I did'. So here's the actual list of things done:

1. Pack Pictures
2. Pack Corningware
3. Pack yarn stash (no lie, this hurt)
4. Decluttered Jewelry
5. Decluttered shoes
6. Did 2.5 loads of laundry
7. Swept LR floor
8. Packed away winter clothes, decluttered winter clothes
9. Cleaned fan
10. Gave Sadie a bath

So, looks like I did a little more than planned, but a far different list. As you can see most of the cleaning plans were left out. I hate cleaning, however it is on the list to do this week as it must get done. I know packing away bathroom toiletries will help with this because it will be much more open space!

Also, must drop line to say WELCOME NEW FOLLOWERS!! :) Yippeee!!! So thrilled to have you!

What about you? What is the one thing you dislike/like about packing or cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!