Monday, July 11, 2011

30 days of Lists: day 13

Day 13 is DIY to try. It's funny how learning knitting has suddenly inspired me to try all sorts of crafty things. I sort of feel as these are things I wish I had learned many years ago, but never too late to try anything.

1. Continue trying out new knitting techniques, yarns, ideas
2. learn to crochet
3. learn to hand sew
4. learn to machine sew
5. take up card making


I think that will keep me quite busy for a while. ha! Not only am I going to enjoy going to 'formal' education but will also enjoy working on arts/crafts more. Yippee!!

What about you? is there anything you know you would like to try this year? maybe something you've laid away to restart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!