Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happiness Hump Day

Wednesday is to be my new day to make sure to try to blog. The 30 days is going well but I can see how having a regular day to do certain things is kind of fun. I don't know which is more fun...plotting what to say or unveiling it!

Anyway, so today is the day I am reminding myself of things to be happy for/about/with in my life.

1. I got an award at work in recognition of a project I did.

2. I have the best dog ever (sorry no questions or rebuttals) :P

3. I have the ability to make my own destiny.

4. I have the best friend ever (sorry no questions or rebuttals) :P

5. I'm going back to school in 6 weeks.

Somedays it is really really REALLY hard for me to be always be happy and remind myself of the happiness around me.

What do you do to remind yourself of your happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!