Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 days of Lists: day 9

What are your favorite websites/blogs?

Holy moly. I have a lot of favorite websites and blogs. I follow like 20 blogs so those are all my favorite automatically. Of course, I will pick out a couple that are my absolute favorite and really...the only reason I'm picking these is because there are certain aspects of their blogs I like and would love to mimic. "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

7. Whimsical Poppysmic
3. After 9-5
6. Punk Rawk Purl
5. Pixie Polly
4. The Dainty Squid


Nope, no order. ;)

Okay other favorite websites include
Ikea.com
xkcd.com
knitpicks.com
ravelry.com
mint.com
netflix.com
anything with yarn and a .com

What are YOUR favorite websites? any agree? disagree? tell me about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!