Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 days of Lists: day 4

Day 4 is Today's Playlist:

My iPod is a veritable playground. I love it. However, it is easy to figure out what I do/don't like if you listen to it and then listen to what is popular. Btw, you will RARELY find something that is played on pop 40 radio. Not my bag baby. ;)

I love that the spellchecker caught my lower case p in iPod. too funny.

Okay my list today is:
1. Where did he go? by The Briefs.
2. Revolution Man by Union Underground
3. Take it or Leave it by Jet
4. Allegro Symphony No. 27 composed by Mozart played by London Symphony Orchestra
5. Way down the line by The Offspring
6. New Year's Day by U2
7. Say it ain't so by Weezer
8. Chrysanthemum by Everclear
9. Long way to fall by Autopilot Off
10. Long Goodnight by Get Up Kids
11. Kind of New Orleans by Better Than Ezra
12. Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000
13. Waited by Our Lady Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!