Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Roses of a different color

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of going to a picnic at one of our local parks, Loose Park and it has to be one of the most beautiful parks in the city. Huge lake, tons of walking paths, picnic tables and more flowers then you can imagine.

It is quite a popular place to get married in the spring/summer because they have the best rose garden ever. Different types of roses and if you plan it just right almost all of them are in full bloom for most of the month of June.

IMAG0522

These are my favorites. I forgot the name of them, but they are stunning. I love the yellowy centers with the pink/white outsides. They are a culmination of all of my favorite color roses into one set. How perfect is it?

Also, excuse my photography. I'm not gifted and as you can see, it was really crazy sunny and since I was using my phone, I couldn't see a darn thing I was taking! *LOL*

I will now leave you with some black and whites of the lovely roses pictured above:


I think I'm going to print this one out and hang it in my new house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!