Sunday, May 15, 2011

USPS can ....... it.

I had planned a lovely sweet blog, however I'm really upset.

I have lived in my apt for a year as of 6/1. So why am I receiving calls from my bank, insurance, company and relatives stating my mail is being returned? Also, why am I STILL receiving junk mail for people who haven't lived here for 3 years without fail?!

No answer is required. I know the answer. Because our mail system is a failure. I have known multiple people who have worked for the postal service. I'm not saying they're all incompetent...but I'd give it a good 78%.

I finally figured out the answer. Even though my name is PLAINLY labeled on the inside of my mailbox (as instructed), clearly, that is not enough. So, I took it into my own hands to be as blatant as possible and short of hanging a banner, this is what I devised:

Mailbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!