Saturday, May 14, 2011

RJ's Barn

Hi All!

This post is a little early this week as it will probably be..well a little long. :)

First off, I am home from my amazing vacation. I had an amazing trip to Washington DC to visit my BFF. We started our vacation off with a bang by going to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival. Then, we went to IKEA.

I love you IKEA.

I am a decorator at heart...I love decorating, however I chickened out on completing my interior design degree after I heard about drafting class. I now think, gosh how silly, and am putting it on my bucket list. I truly am terrible at measuring, so that will definitely be an interesting class...however I have jumped the track and turned around to start a new adventure on this blog. okay going back.

Anyway, so while at IKEA (insert angels singing), I was looking for gifts for my nephew, RJ. His birthday is coming up and I wasn't sure what to get him. I did get him a gift (yay!) but I also purchased this little adorable set because he has no toys to play with at his Auntie's house. I plan to purchase a couple of other things to go with it, but gosh what an adorable place to start.

Ikea barn

This is the whole set.

Ikea barn

And the little pasture folds up with storage room for the animals and accessories.

Ikea barn

Finally the whole thing closes up and there's a little velcro at the top to keep it closed.

How perfectly cute is that? The best part is that it fits perfectly on my bookshelf and within reach of his little hands.

I love being an Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!