Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Shawl & Lace weight project

Yesterday I started my first Shawl and Lace weight project. You have no idea how excited I am about this project. I have been jonesin' to start it since February and have made multiple attempts, however this project really does require you to be extremely comfortable with dpn's. Since I hadn't really worked with them for extended periods of time...I had to put it on hold until I became more familiar with them.

Hence, why the starting of socks became such a priority. Now, I love knitting on DPN. Who would've thunk huh?? I'm a huge fan of circulars, don't get me wrong, but now DPN is one less fear on the 'knitting bucket list'.

Anyway, here is the picture for the start. The pattern is called Vortex Shawl and it's by PisceanKnits on ravelry.com.


Vortrex Shawl

I've accomplished more on my bucket list this year than I have in the previous 2 years. So happy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!