Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Blanket

This is probably the world's largest baby blanket.  I'm fairly certain Paul Bunyon could have used this as a tyke.

Anyway, as much as I dislike the large size....I love the colors and it feels so soft.  It's extremely warm so it'll be good for baby on those cold winter nights/days.  The colors are a nice pale rosy pink and a lavender color.  I love them both.

My next project will probably be one for a little boy but I also have one that is 'gender neutral' that I need to complete.  It's cotton so it'll be nice for spring and fall.  I am planning to work on it as well as making a matching hat. :)

Today I'm posting the pics of the pink & purple blanket. I'll post the other one later.


Baby blanket colors

Baby blankey pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!