Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nature's baby cloth


Baby cloth 2, originally uploaded by ladycoles.

For baby #2, I was requested to do something very neutral with nature like colors. Thankfully, I also found this yarn in Lily sugar n cream. This pattern is similar to the Garden baby cloth in it's 35 stitches to start. I knitted for 5 rows. Row 6 k5, p5, k5, p5, k5, k5. Row 7 you will k5, then k the k and p the p until stich 30 then you will k5. Cont' this pattern until Row 12. Row 13 you will k5, k5, p5, k5, p5, k5. Row 14 You'll follow Row 7 directions. con't pattern until Row 21 then switch to pattern on Row 6. Row 22 follow row 7. On row 28 you will k all the way across until row 32, finish cloth.

I rewrote this a couple of times, hopefully it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!