Monday, November 2, 2009

Cup cozy


Cup cozy, originally uploaded by ladycoles.

Is this not the cutest little cup cozy? It makes you want to jump and yell "hey look at my cute soda!!"

I love love love this pattern and it's super easy to make. I also love the fact that it requires so little yarn you can use any leftover cottons you have laying around to make it seem a little more personal. I used 3 different ribbons for the corset part, but it's mate has the traditional string through all the holes. Super easy and super adorable.

Hooray!

Normally I would post the link to the pattern, but I don't have time so visit me on ravelry at ladycoles and it'll show up in my project book. I'll try to edit this later to get you the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!