Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost there...

This time next week a couple of exciting things will be happening...

1. My best friend will be in town for a week (yes!!)
2. I will be managing a booth with my best friend, sis in law, and friend.

I am SO SO thrilled.

It's hard to believe I've only been knitting for about a year and I'm already being blessed with having the opportunity to get my name and knitting out there. I caught on really quickly to knitting so it doesn't even seem like it's been difficult.

The hardest part is getting all of my projects together to sell and also making sure I have enough projects. I keep getting worried that I won't have enough...but really how can someone complain if you sell everything??

Not this girl!

I've got a couple of ideas I need to solidify before including some fun new scarves which will be making a debut at the festival. I am so excited about the festival I can truly hardly STAND it.

I'll be adding pictures of a couple of my projects. I need to learn how which room is best to take pictures in and stuff bc some of these are really really dark. Thank goodness my bff is a photographer and can give me some pointers.

Yay for Fall Festival!!

Ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Much love!